San Mateo County Health is actively working through the different phases of distribution as quickly as they can to direct the limited supply of vaccine to the identified priority groups. Carbon Heath has partnered with San Mateo County to help vaccinate members of Phase 1A (healthcare workers and residents of long-term care facilities) and Phase 1B residents aged 65 and older as vaccine supply allows.
Carbon Health's San Mateo vaccination are at the following locations:
All vaccine clinics are by appointment only. Walk-ins not accepted. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel it to free it up for another high-risk person.
FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!
*SFO Long Term Parking - (ONE-TIME EVENT!)
- Eligible Population: 65+ & Health Care workers
- Location: 806 S Airport Blvd San Francisco, CA 94128
- Parking Information: DRIVE THRU
- Hours of Operations:, Sunday, 2/14: 10am - 4pm | Tuesday, 2/16 & Wednesday, 2/17: 9:30am - 4pm and Friday, 2/19: 9am-4pm (This is for FIRST DOSE appointments.)
- Cost: Insurance
- Brand: Moderna
- You will receive an email 2-3 days before your 28th day. The email will contain a link to schedule your second dose vaccination appointment.
San Mateo Event Center - (ONE-TIME EVENT!)
- Eligible Population: 65+
- Location:1346 Saratoga Dr, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Parking Information: DRIVE-THRU
- Hours of Operations: Thursday, 2/18 | 9am-4pm (This is for FIRST DOSE appointments.)
- Cost: Insurance
- Brand: Pfizer
- You will receive an email 2-3 days before your 21st day. The email will contain a link to schedule your second dose vaccination appointment.
*San Francisco Airport Location
Patients who are eligible for the vaccine should have received an email from San Mateo County Health to book their first dose at the SFO airport location.