WHO CAN GET VACCINATED?
Persons who are age 16 and over*.
*Consent for minors: Minors (age 16 and 17) who meet the eligibility criteria can only receive the Pfizer vaccine. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who can provide consent for vaccination. If this is not possible, and you are attending a site run by Public Health, please bring a consent form signed by your parent or legal guardian. See templates: English| Spanish. Additional languages can be found at ph.lacounty.gov/VaccineAppointment.
HOW TO GET VACCINATED?
To make a FIRST DOSE vaccination appointment at one of the LA County sites patients must schedule their appointment here.
Residents with disabilities or without computer access can call 833-540-0473 between 8:00 am and 8:30 pm 7 days a week for assistance with appointments.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED?
In order to be vaccinated, you will need to show:
❶ Photo ID (does not have to be government issued), and
❷ Proof that you are age 16 or older
One document may cover more than one requirement e.g. driver’s license. The lists below are not complete and other documents may be accepted.
Examples of proof of age:
• Driving license or permit (foreign country or expired ID okay)
• California ID card or REAL ID card (from the DMV)
• Consular ID
• Medicare card
• Military ID
• Passport (foreign country or expired okay)
• Birth certificate
• Medical document/records from medical provider, clinic, or doctor
• Membership card (foreign country okay if written in English)
• Any official document that includes name and date of birth (for example, school records)
Second dose: White vaccine record or electronic vaccine record card AND a photo ID