WHO CAN GET VACCINATED?
Persons who are age 12 and over*.
*Consent for minors: Minors (age 12 and 17) who meet the eligibility criteria can only receive the Pfizer vaccine. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who can provide consent for vaccination. If this is not possible, and you are attending a site run by Public Health, please bring a consent form signed by your parent or legal guardian. See templates: English| Spanish. Additional languages can be found at ph.lacounty.gov/VaccineAppointment.
HOW TO GET VACCINATED?
*No appointment is needed at many locations. Walk-ins are welcome.
Residents with disabilities or without computer access can call 833-540-0473 between 8:00 am and 8:30 pm 7 days a week for assistance with appointments.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED?
In order to be vaccinated, you will need to show:
❶ Proof of age, and
❷ Minors age 12-17 only - Consent form
One document may cover more than one requirement e.g. driver’s license. The lists below are not complete and other documents may be accepted.
Examples of proof of age:
• Driving license or permit (foreign country or expired ID okay)
• California ID card or REAL ID card (from the DMV)
• Consular ID
• Medicare card
• Military ID
• Passport (foreign country or expired okay)
• Birth certificate
• Medical document/records from medical provider, clinic, or doctor
• Membership card (foreign country okay if written in English)
• Any official document that includes name and date of birth (for example, school records)
Second dose: White vaccine record or electronic vaccine record card AND a photo ID