At this time cloud recording is restricted due to our HIPAA agreement with Zoom.
If you would like to record a video visit call with a patient, you can record it on a device and upload the video file to the patient's chart. If you have the ability to reduce the file size before uploading that will be helpful for both reducing upload time and when trying to view the video later from the chart.
Screen Recording on iOS 11
If you are using iOS11 or higher you can add the Screen Recording button to your Control Center. To add it from the control center follow the steps below the video. This gif video shows iPhone form factor but the same steps apply for iPads.
- Go to your Settings. Tap Control Center and then Customize Controls.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a green plus sign symbol next to Screen Recording. Tap to add to your Control Center.
- Swipe up to access your Control Center. You should see the recording button now (a circle with a smaller circle inside).
- Tap the Screen Record button to initiate the countdown to recording. You’re now recording every action shown on the screen.
- To stop the screen record, simply swipe up to the Control Center and press the record button again. You’ll notice that the red recording bar at the top of your screen will stop.
- To access the recording, open your Photos app. It will automatically save as a video.
- Once you have uploaded the video to the patient chart, delete the video from the device.
[Carbon for Android Provider App instructions coming soon]