Occasionally, you may encounter a blank screen while using, of first accessing the Carbon Provider web app at https://provider.carbonhealth.com/ .
1. Make sure your browser is updated the most recent version. On your browser menu tap Chrome > About Google Chrome. You'll see if you're up to date or not.
2. Check to see if the web app works Incognito Mode. On your browser menu tap File > New Incognito Window. If the web app is working fine in Incognito/Private mode and not working in the normal mode that means some previous set cookies, or extensions, are causing this issue. Feel free to use Incognito Mode if this is the case.
3. Clear your browser's cache. Previously set cookies and stored browser data can affect the performance and can result in a blank screen. This third option is the least desired since it will sign you out of other sites and web based tools you are using if you don't specifically delete cookies for a specific site.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.
In other browsers: If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.