How much of the Carbon app can my practice customize?
Before customizing your practice it’s important to understand what level of customization is available.
Supported customizations are practice-specific requests that are included in our customization add-ons. Each add-on is calculated based on the different levels of support from both our development and medical teams, ranging from freemium to an hourly customization fee.
- Examples of supported customizations include:
- HPI Templates
- Validated Screening Assessments
- Charting Templates
- Procedure Templates
- Professional Theming and Design Help
- Widget Implementation Help
- Role-based Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Data Migration
- Additional Product Training
Unsupported customizations are outside the scope of our support service.
Unsupported customizations include:
- Customizing the Carbon Health chatbot name
- Removing steps from the patient onboarding process ( i.e the step to remove insurance information)
- UI/UX in the patient or provider app
- Removal of the Carbon network discovery tabs in the patient app:
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Removal of Carbon Health’s technical contact information